Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Valley Who? Valley View!!!

Phew....One week in field. It's been a nice change of scenery from the education building. I am in Ms. Ellsworth's fourth grade class at Valley View Elementary in Pleasant Grove. This is my first time working with the older grades and I'm not going to lie...it's kind of boring! ha ha! The students are old enough at this point to do a lot of work on their own. It's not a babysitting job so much any more. It's getting much better as I learn the students names and know a little more how the classroom operates.

I will teach my first lesson on Friday so we'll see how that goes. I'm pretty excited actually. I think the kids will enjoy some fun activities that keep them engaged. Their social studies hour is normally pretty boring so hopefully they like the lesson Debbie and I have prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment