Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blog #2:Drama in the Classroom... :)

We have been learning about how to use drama in the classroom and how to incorporate it into our core curriculum. I think it's an excellent way to let the students shine in something and have fun while doing it. There are many fun drama techniques out there for me to use in my future classrooms. Some of my favorites are role playing, debates in character, a panel of characters from a story, and alternate endings to a familiar story. I think that any of these activities could be used in addition to the core curriculum. I think integrating arts will help students be more creative in their problem solving skills and allow them to have a little bit of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Next time can you post a picture or video of you doing the drama! ;)

    ReplyDelete